In the previous blog I showed you how to decommission a remote Content Server by deleting remote Docbase(s) and Docbroker(s). In fact, when I tried to delete remote Docbases I encounter a strange behavior, and it wasn’t easy to find the root cause!
I already experienced the installation of a remote Content Server but it was my first decommissioning, and as usual the decommission is faster than the installation 😉 by the way, read this blog if you missed how to install a remote Docbase 🙂 First step is to delete all remote Docbases, then delete DocBroker, and at the end uninstall the Content Server. In my case, I have 4 Content Servers (ser, ser-0, ser-01, ser-1) and…
A correct configuration of Documentum jobs is paramount, that’s why it is the first thing we do after the docbase installation. A few days ago, I configured the jobs on a new docbase using DQL, and I got an error because a job is locked by the user dmadmin.
Receiving an incident is not always a pleasure, but it is always the case when we share the solution! A few days ago, I received an incident regarding WebConsumer on a production environment, saying that documents are not transferred as expected to WebConsumer.
In the previous blog I changed the Docbase Name to repository1 instead of RepoTemplate using MigrationUtil, in this blog it is Server Config Name’s turn to be changed.
You are attending the second episode of the MigrationUtil series, today we will change the Docbase Name. If you missed the first one, you can find it here. I did this change on Documentum CS 16.4 with Oracle database, on the same docbase I already used to change the docbase ID. My goal is to do both changes on the same docbase because that’s what I will need in the future.
A couple of weeks ago, at a customer I received an incident from the application team regarding an error occurred when installing Process Builder. The error message was: “The Process Engine license has not been enabled or is invalid in the ‘RADEV’ repository. The Process Engine license must be enabled to use the Process Builder. Please see your system administrator.”
This blog is the first one of a series that I will publish in the next few days/weeks regarding how to change a Docbase ID, Docbase name, aso in Documentum CS. So, let’s dig in with the first one: Docbase ID. I did it on Documentum CS 16.4 with Oracle database on a freshly installed docbase.
In this blog, I will talk about an issue with the IDS 7.3 which is installed on a Content Server 7.3. The IDS is the Interactive Delivery Services. It is a product provided by OpenText that needs to be installed on a Content Server (for the “Source” part) and on a Target Server (for the “Target” part). The IDS can be used to publish content from a Documentum repository to a target machine for use…